Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy New Year


Just wanted to say that I am looking forward to 2008! I am also happy to finally get back into the routine after the Christmas and New Year break. This week I started back attending my Bible Study - we are working on the second part of the study of Daniel, it is a Precepts class and very demanding, but I love the detail. Also start back this evening as a leader for first graders in AWANA. I listen to the first graders recite the verses they have memorized. They are such fun. And tomorrow, I start back as a volunteer on Thursday afternoons as a tutor for a second grade little girl. She has such a challenge before her as neither of her parents speak English. I have seen great improvement in her reading skills just since September.

I thought I would post our Christmas family photo.

~ By for now.

No comments: