Saturday, February 25, 2006

I love snow


As I was reflecting today that now the snow has all melted, I realized how much I love the snow. It was so beautiful last weekend. Friday night I was at a Ladies Retreat called a "Gathering of Girlfriends" at the Cox Convention Center. There were between 650 and 700 ladies - talk about a room full of estrogen! I was so excited to get to hear Elizabeth George speak to us. Anyway, the snow/ice surprised us. I had not planned on spending the night, but decided not to drive home in the snow/ice ~ found three great friends who graciously let me sleep in their room at the Renaissance Hotel. But before going to the room to sleep, we had to indulge in the snacks planned for us by the wonderful retreat team ~ there were THREE chocolate fountains with strawberries, bananas and marshmallows to drown in the chocolate!
This picture is actually from a snow from last month but I haven't downloaded my new pictures yet.

No comments: