Saturday, April 03, 2010

Black and White Family Photos

Carol http://carolhammontree.typepad.com/blog/2010/03/black-and-white-family-photos.html posted about old family black and white photos, which got me to thinking I need to find a place of honor for some of my old photos.   This first one is from about 1955 and is of my mother and me.  I am guessing this is an Easter Sunday at our apartment in Alexandria, Virgina.  The second  one is from about 1960 and is of my brother and me with my father and his parents.  They lived in Worcester, Massachussetts and I think this was their only trip to Alexandria, Virginia.  This photo was taken in our front yard.   The third photo is of my dad and I think this is from 1953, in back of the apartment in Washington, D.C.  The last one is in January 1953 of my parents on their wedding day.

No comments: