Saturday, October 09, 2010

Pebble Beach and Birthday Bunch

A bunch of us meet at a local fast food place for lunch on Sundays after church.  We celebrate birthdays within the group and the staff at the fast food place lets us bring in cakes.  Tomorrow we are celebrating the birthday of my friend's husband.  I don't know him very well, so I asked her what he liked, and she said he liked to golf, so I dug up a photo I had taken in September 2004 on a trip to Monterey, took an oval out of another photo and made an overlay, and decreased the opacity of the overlay, so that you could partially see through it.  I am putting the photo on the front of the card.  If my memory serves me correctly, I think it is of the 18th hole.   Thought I would share. 
  How do you celebrate friend's birthdays?

No comments: