Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wedding

I attended a wedding recently of two good friends from my church. They each have a large extended family, and it was so wonderful to get to meet them and to see families getting along, each person truly being interested in the other. It gave me such joy to be around my friends in their joy. This wedding was especially poignant for many reasons. After the reception was officially over and the bride and groom left in the limousine, they even went to the local pizza place (with the bride still in her wedding gown and the groom in his tuxedo) and brought boxes and boxes of pizza back to those of us who were remaining at the reception.
They will have problems of course, they are human, but it such a blessing to know that God is the head of their marriage.
I am not posting any photos of my friends out of respect for their privacy.
~ Bye for now

No comments: