Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Sketch

  I haven't felt creative in a very long time.  I haven't had much energy.  Taking chemotherapy seems like a full time job at times.  Just when I start feeling better, it is time for chemo again.  And holding down a job, in order to pay bills and have insurance is a challenge, and a blessing as well. I had a Hickman catheter placed on March 4th, 2011, and that makes getting chemotherapy easier.  News from the Transplant Team:  they have found a donor for my Stem Cell Transplant. 
  As I said, I have not felt creative in a very long time.  But this evening, I got the urge to sketch a friend.  This sketch does not actually look like her.  She is a beautiful woman.  There are so many things I just could not get right, especially her eyes.  This sketch does not do her justice.  But, it was fun to try to sketch again. 
 

No comments: